We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
12/03/2016 - 12/04/2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- The demonstration of multiple taping techniques including kinesiology taping, Spider Tech Pre-cuts, Tim Brown’s SPRT (Specific Proprioceptive Response Taping) and several of Dr. Doerr’s signature taping applications.
- The Use of pre-taping evaluation techniques to determine not only which taping technique to use, but to ensure its effectiveness before the tape is even applied.
- Demonstrate the proper documentation and coding for third party payers
- Review the modern theories on taping techniques and review the current literature associated with them.
- Introduction: Theories of Kinesio Tape, Spider Tech, SPRT and Narrative Review of the Literature on taping.
- The Lumbopelvic Spine: Myofascial Pain, Disc Herniations, Stenosis, SI Dysfunction
- The Cervicothoracic Spine: Myofascial Pain, Disc Herniations, Scapular Dyskinesia, Upper Crossed Syndrome
- The Shoulder: Myofascial Pain, Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy, Laxity, Instability, Neurologic compromise, AC joint Sprains/Separations, Clavicular Rotation
- The Elbow: Tendinopathy, Collateral Ligament Injury, Cubital Tunnel
- The Wrist and Hand: DeQuervain’s, Thumb MCP injury, Ulnar/Triquetral Joint /TFCC injury, Collateral ligament injury/jammed fingers, Carpal Tunnel
- The Hip: Myofascial Pain, Tendinopathy, ITB Syndrome
- The Knee: Patella Tracking Disorder, Tibial Torsion, Tendinopathy, Fibular Head Correction, OA of the Knee
- The Lower Leg and Foot: Edema Reduction, Shin Splints, Tendinopathy, Ankle Sprains, Plantar Fasciiosis, Ankle Mortice and Subtalar joint injuries
~$40 in taping products will be supplied:
- Each attendee receives 1 roll of Kinesiology tape, leukotape, coverall FREE
Venue: BID-Plymouth Spine Care
10 Cordage Park Circle, Plymouth, Massachusetts, 02360, United States